EnglishBrno

by Nina




Why oh why haven´t I done this earlier? What made me forget about the fact that I have a blog where I can publish the winning stories of the August competition on EnglishBrno´s fanpage? Maybe it´s the month of August - the most inactive month of the year (at least in Brno it is!), or the fact that my baby had her 1st birthday and I temporarily lost the ability to multitask? Who knows, the most important thing is that I found it in September and I´m back! It must be the beginning of a new school year, right?

Anyways, enough of blah blah, here are the three stories written by fans of EnglishBrno who received most votes from others.

Vicky wrote:
"Well, I have to admit that at first I was a bit reserved and did not add many friends to my profile..but just a month ago something happened that changed the course of events...I joined a group called "I love English" and had the chance to conversate with many interesting people. Untill today we talk to each other and share our interests, jokes and worries!" Read more here


Naila wrote:
"When I first saw an article about the competition on page EnglishBrno first answer to the question "Which one of my friends in facebook most interesting to me?" was a Turkish guy Salih Cinar. First time when he wrote, I thought, "surely one of those guys who want to get acquainted with a girl for an ...empty, meaningless speech" to which I have absolutely
no time or desire. But when he asked in one of the first questions "Do you
love turkic rock?" I was surprised." Read more here


Hassanine wrote about me (blushing:)))
"Among the interesting friends , the name of “Nina Hanakova” write itself . She is a woman from Czech Republic , she is teaching English language . I met her on English Brno. From the first time, she seems serious and vivacious , she started asking me some questions if I’m active and eager to improve my English. We talked few times using fb and Skype. She was advising me all the time , I used to get inspiration from her wise words . Now we are a close friends . And our friendship will be stronger by the time." Read more here


And the prizes? Well here is Vicky in a video with her prize she won. Congrats again to all the winners! Keep playing, I am having fun! Are you?

Yours, Nina

0 comments:

Post a Comment